Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weird guitars

I came across a few pics of really weird - and really cool - guitars a while ago and thought I'd collect a few of them myself. So, here are some whacked out guitars I thought were worth remembering.

1) Rifle



Perfect for Janie, wouldn't you say?

2) Angel


Now that's how you do the Holy Inquisition.

3) Weird Machine


I don't even know what that's supposed to be, but it looks it could travel through time.

4) Fluffy


I bet Paris Hilton owns this.

5) Bigfoot



Sasquatch is a headbanger!!!

6) Multi


Saves having to buy different ones for each band member, right?

7) Double

July203rd20-20Strange20Guitars7.jpg image by kentano2000

A double headed monster.

8) Shark


Flipper ain't escaping this!

9) Another weird machine


Now that just defies explanation.

10) Football


Manchester United rules!!

11) Glitterati


ROCK N' ROLL BABY!!!

12) Scissors


Rock and paper have nothing on this!

13) Watermelon


For the health conscious who don't get enough fruit in their musical diet

14) Harp


Two in one. Now that's economical.

And finally....

15) THE BIG ONE


This is definitely the mother of all guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment